Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I know, I know...

I know I haven't posted in a while, and I rarely post anything about current events....BUT, I have been listening to CNN every day on my way home from work (love your show Nancy Grace) and had to speak up. Thank God they finally arraigned Casey Anthony!! I do realize that the cops wanted to have their ducks in a row before they went to the grand jury, but this gal didn't report her daughter missing for a month. Then lied to the police repeatedly! As a matter of fact, Casey Anthony has not told one truth since this whole thing started!

Well, she is paying for it now...she is being charged with first degree murder & has 7 counts against her....and finally she is back in jail!!

If my daughter was missing, I would freak. I would be frantic to find her & I would be completely and absolutely cooperating with the police, but I, on the other hand, would never harm my own daughter...

OK that is all I have to say about that whack job!

TTFN

No comments: