Monday, September 22, 2008

New Red Hat Blog

My mom has had a Red Hat group for a while now & being her only daughter...I am in the group too! It is pretty fun & somehow most of our meeting end up at restaurants, so I guess I can't complain too much :) For instance, this last Saturday we had a pajama party...breakfast in your pajamas, great idea. Breakfast at Denny's in your pajamas...a little intimidating! But we all survived & have pictures to show for it (will post those later).

Since I am the Hysterian (combo of historian & hysterical) & I am supposed to be documenting our history as a group I have decided to push all the ladies into the 21st century...

Our newest venture is that I have started a new blog to detail all the hysterics of the group.

Should be interesting...

TTFN

UPDATE 6/23/10: we have deleted this blog d/t our Red Hat group is going on hiatus (possibly indefinitely) *_*

No comments: