Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A bit of a vent...

Today I snapped at some lady who lives around the corner from my office. I feel terrible about it but she ticked me off. I parked my car & she was waiting until I got out of the car. She told me that I was taking up too much room & needed to pull up a bit. This just irked me because yesterday I had to park around the corner due to the way people normally space their parking. This is how the conversation went:

"You are taking up too much room. You really need to pull forward so that someone else can park behind you. "

I snapped & sarcastically said "oh you mean like everyone else does?"

She said "what?

"oh forget it! Never mind!" I muttered as I slammed into the car & moved it about an inch.

I feel like such an idiot! The thing that really ticked me off is that I park a bit from the driveway because last year some guy yelled at me for parking too close to his driveway. 41st is a busy street, so if you park too close to the driveway people can't see to get out of their driveways (or at least this is what I was told last year) and now I am being told to park closer to the driveway to make room for more cars!!

I wish these neighbors would get it straight!!

OK I am done venting now...

No comments: