Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Yeah, yeah...

I know...I have been hanging out over at MySpace so much that I have been neglectful! Lately I have been hopping on the computer, checking messages quickly then hopping back off (no Easter Pun intended!). I have barely posted anything.

So what has been going on...

My very good friend Belinda is having a baby!! Blanket almost finished...

My brother's very cool birthday present is almost done (have to tell you about that later)

My hubby is getting ready for another trip to Korea.

I am getting ready for a 3 day, hang out with my friend, no kid, no husband, only knitting & shopping beach vacation!!! (Yeah I'm a bit excited!)

Have run into a few buddies from high school...Way cool!

My daughter can almost print her name! Very cool...

Finally watched Harry Potter - Goblet of Fire (loved it & hated it at the same time)

ummm...I can't think of much more, but this will do for now :)

TTFN

No comments: