Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Downsizing...

I had high hopes when I started my book blog. Well, as you may have noticed I no longer have the the extra blog, I've just run out of time. I still read constantly, but I am doing so many other activities along with reading that I haven't been able to write a good review in a long time. The other problem is that I just read so damn fast! By the time I was able to write a review on a book I loved, or an author event I wanted to attend, I had already read 5 other books. I just got bogged down under my own fascination with the written word.

Occasionally I will end up posting about my current favorite book, and I did move "my favorite authors" links over from the other blog...so that will just have to satisfy the book lovers out there :)

TTFN

No comments: