Friday, September 26, 2003

Creative memories...

I've been scrapbooking for many years now, way before this whole scrapbooking sensation became a huge business. I have always enjoyed making albums and adding all the embellishments. So last night I went to a creative memories party. A good friend of mine is becoming a consultant. This whole home party phenomenon just cracks me up. Did you realize that you can buy just about anything through a home party!

Anyway...of course I got sucked in. All that "you have to have this" sales technique works on me every time. Lately I have attended candle parties, book parties, home essentials and now scrapbooking. When will it end....not anytime soon because of course in order to get all that fun stuff I want, I have to have my own party. So here I am again hosting a party...yet I do get a lot of free stuff out of it, so I guess I can't complain too much.

I wonder how many more parties I can subject my family to before they kill me! hmmm..we'll see next month...if I live that long! :) TTFN

No comments: