Thursday, October 16, 2003

Man it's been a while...

For some reason I haven't been able to write lately. Call it laziness, call it 2 year old headache induced stress, or call it whatever you will...

So what has been happening since I have been incommunicado...Well I have been following the Wil Wheaton, Terry thingy. If you don't know what happened check this out...so will is on BBC for the great governor recall and posts to his blog. Some guy over on another blog decides to make a few snide comments about it. A few Wil fans find out about it comment on his site. The comments go back & forth till Terry apologizes, Wil accepts...All is well. It has been fun. I even left my 2 cents here and there. Also the open letter to "that guy" by Wil was outstanding. That poor guy. He does what any other person would have done if they were in his shoes, but he gets pegged for it. You know it is one thing to piss off a whole bunch of fans, but journalists who print the poor guys name, phone number and place of business should be shot! It was foolish and irresponsible. So that is all I have to say for that...Wil says it better anyway :)

So that is about it for today.

No comments: