Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Seascape stole update...

Well for now I have given up on the Seascape stole. There are a few reasons for this...

1. I was really getting frustrated with the pattern. Not because of the pattern itself, but because as I said before, I hate reading charts.
2. I really wasn't sure if I had enough yarn (I was only hoping I did...but it would have been a very close call).
3. I saw the Mobius cowl on Knitty Gritty & had to make it!!
4. The Frog Tree Alpaca is really soft & really nice against my skin, so perfect for a cowl :)

So, I have currently frogged the Seascape Stole. I may try it again someday, but I think it may be a while.

I am also working on an iPod sock for my husband's iPod...he is getting tired of the green one I made (actually, I made it for myself & he has stolen it!) My husband has requested his iPod sock to be, black with a blue stripe...but he's not picky (yeah right)

As for the non-knitting news. All is well. We have had family in town all week & it has been a whirlwind of activity.

BBQ's, birthdays, zoo trip, oh my...yes, I'm tired...

TTFN

No comments: