Friday, February 02, 2007

Couch to 5K

Last Sunday I started the Couch to 5K Podcast. I'm very excited about starting to run. Actually I'm mostly excited about losing weight, getting in shape & just being more active than I have been for the last 5 years.

So from time to time I hope to check in & give you all updates on my progress. Hopefully this will help me to be accountable & stay on track.

As for what I have done so far. The first week involves a 5 minute walk followed by a 60 second run then 90 second walk then do the run/walk set again. after 8 60 second runs you do a 5 minute cool down.

I did this set last Sunday, Wednesday & this morning (3x a week is the reccomendation). I feeling sore but not terribly bad. I want to stick with the program & I plan to keep going.

That is all for now :)

TTFN

No comments: