The top five reasons I should have stayed in bed today...
5. Stuck on the freeway, late to work
4. Put in the wrong password...almost locked out of system
3. Busier than heck all morning long
2. System decided to freeze up right in the middle of a panicky woman whose car was damaged by fire
And the number 1 reason I should have stayed in bed today...
1. I just screwed up the scanner, now I have to call the help desk, talk to someone who may or may not help me and most likely I'll find out it was something so insignificant that I should have been able to figure it out myself!
So far today has definitely been a "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!
UPDATE: Scanner is working, things have slowed down, feeling much better now...maybe I won't move to Australia :)