Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Buck-a-Hit on Bojack...

Tomorrow is Buck-a-Hit day over at Jack Bog's Blog. Him and his family have decided to donate $1 a hit to local charities to fight hunger. It is a great idea and one worth mentioning, so go visit Jack tomorrow and help fight hunger.

From Jack Bogdanski:
Be sure to come back tomorrow -- Wednesday, December 10 -- when it will be Buck-a-Hit Day here. For every visit to bojack.org between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m., we'll donate $1 to fight hunger in Portland and Oregon (up to $1,000).

The holidays bring out the best in people. I often think I don't do enough, especially around the holidays. I donate what I can, help those in need and try to do the best. Lately with our purse strings tighter I haven't done much for others, but I am impressed by those that can and willingly do so. Visit Jack Bog tomorrow, he's one of the good guys.

No comments: