Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Gotta move again...

Currently we are living in my Uncle's house. He bought a house then got married then moved to Vegas. None of this was planned, it all just happened. So my uncle asked my little family to move into his house so that he wouldn't have to sell it. Last night I was told that his new wife is pregnant and because of this he will either move back into his house or sell it! I knew this would come, but I thought I would have at least a couple of years in a house that we could never afford on our own.

I love living in a big house. I love having a backyard. I don't want to go back to apartment living. So now my husband and I must decide...Do we throw ourselves into the fire and become homeowners ourselves or do we pay rent on a place, even though we know we will have to move again. In my mind I have already made some decisions...But it is a scary step either way.

No comments: