Thursday, July 03, 2008

New Yarn Shop

Yesterday my dad & I went to visit his great aunt who is living in a retirement home in Lincoln City, OR. We were able to have a really good 3 hour visit. After that we went to eat at Moe's (Clam Chowder cannonball bowl is the absolute!) Then we decided to do a bit of shopping :)

The last time I was in Lincoln city I visited a lovely little place called Dharma Yarns. Dharma yarns was this little knitting shop with some great local yarns. But to my dismay, the website for Dharma Yarns was no longer active and I feared the worst.

I asked my dad if we could drive by Dharma Yarns anyway, just in case the shop was still there...I know, wishful thinking :)

Well, Dharma yarns was gone....but in it's place was Nestucca Bay Yarns! Nestucca bay yarns is a fabulous little knitting shop with their own hand painted yarns...it was love at first touch. If I can fit it into the budget...I will be there for their beach retreat in October!!

So, if you are ever visiting the Oregon Coast & happen to go through Lincoln City...Check out Nestucca Bay yarns, it was well worth the visit!

No comments: