Friday, July 07, 2006

Check in


Just thought I'd check in. As you can see not much going on at work today...I took this photo about 3-4 months ago and I'm still sitting in the same place, doing the same thing! :) But I do love my job...

Anyway...what have I been up to outside of work:

Did the Relay for Life...105 degree weather, sunburn, blisters but all for a good cause. Our team raised almost $7,000 and I surpassed my personal goal of $100 (my first year). All in all it was a great weekend.

Just got back from our family reunion in Hermiston, OR (mom's side of the family). Everything was wonderful & thankfully our motel had a pool (105 degree weather again)!!

Wedding preperations (my brother's) are in full swing. Thanfully all is well there too.

Projects:

1. Bridal shower present for my new sister-in-law Completed (I'll post a photo after this weekend)
2. Baby blanket for one of my best friends Completed
3. Baby blanket for my uncles new baby 1/2 done
4. Socks using the magic loop method (which is now my favorite method!) 1 sock 1/2 done...just getting ready to turn the heel
5. Wedding gifts for my brother working on it
6. Birthday gift for my gramma...teacup wall hanging quilt Only needs binding
7. My quilt not even close to being done :)

As you can see, I have been very busy when I wasn't at work :)

Will Check in again someday.

Hope all is well in Blog land...
TTFN

No comments: