Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Crazy holiday season...

Yes, I have been very neglectful!! Don't hate me because it's busy :) Things have been nuts. Between an unusually busy work month, the Christmas rush & trying to finish projects for the holidays, I have been swamped! I know...Excuses, excuses :)

So what have I been up to...

* finished a knitted prayer shawl (finally finished a knitted project...yay for me!!)
* went to The Grotto "Festival of Lights" with the church group
* decorated the house
* finished three fun fir scarves (gifts)
* started a fun cable knit sweater
* Christmas shopping like a maniac
* Church activites (insert crazy screaming & crying here)
* My husband has been sick with the flu (men & sickness...you know)

Well that is a quick wrap up. As you can probably guess, I'll be very happy come January!!

TTFN

No comments: