Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Sims are taking over my life!!!

On my last birthday, my husband bought me The Sims Bustin' out for Gamecube. I played it a bit, then got distracted with other projects...

But lately those crazy Sims have started taking over my life. I am now playing every night after my daughter goes to bed. I am also playing the original Sims on the computer everyday during lunch.

What is it about that little diamond? What is it about controling someones life and destiny? What is it about the sissy fights? I love the sissy fights!

The problem is...I'm so obsessed controlling the characters lives that I am forgetting to live my own!!

Now if I could only get promoted...

TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'The Sims' was put here to keep you from becoming a Sith Lord and ruling this planet. So please, keep playing
(^_^)
_Andy (yes, that one)