Monday, May 02, 2005

Momma's got a new pair of shoes...

I just love Nordstrom's. Two years ago my mom bought me a pair of black, shiny Dansko's. They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever had in my life. I wore them every day for two years and they were starting to wear thin. The seams were ripping and I just wore them to death. My mom told me to take them back to Nordstrom's to get a new pair. Yes, they are a hundred dollar shoes, but I still thought she was crazy. I had them for two years, for goodness sake!

Saturday I got over my phobia of returning items (with my mom tagged along for moral support) and went in to talk to the sales girl. After she had a little fun with me and made me say what I wanted..."I can't do anything til you tell me what you want....exchange or repair?" I squeeked out a mild "exchange?" And now I have a loveley pair of shiny new black shoes!

I may be a chicken, but I got a new pair of shoes! So nanananana :)

That's all for now...

TTFN

No comments: