Thursday, April 01, 2004

I'm baaack...

At least for the moment. No, I have not sunk into the great beyond...I am still blogging (at least in my head :). We still don't have internet access, so blogging has been a non-issue. Sorry about that :)

As for us...all is well. Homeownership is a stressful life, but a fun existence. We love our new home. We have been having so much fun decorating (ok, only I have!). I am finally getting our computer room set up, and we'll hopefully be back up and running in the near future. I am itching to start writing again. I write everyday here and there, but I am looking forward to the time when I will have my own space and can sit and write in peace. I have so many books running through my head right now. I need to get them on paper soon.

Yesterday my husband and I did manage to get a day off. We went to the beach and had a wonderful, relaxing day.

Hopefully I will be posting more frequently in the near future. Not only for my 2 readers out there :), but for my own sanity as well!

TTFN

No comments: