Thursday, October 30, 2003

This is for me...

I sit here thinking...what should I write about today. I should be writing about politics, or Oregon, or Scrapbooking, or something interesting, but I can't think of a thing! Every now and then, I have to consider the reasons that I started this blog in the first place. So why did I start it? I have a homepage, but why? Well basically for me. Normally whenever I do something or write something, I get the "look at me" syndrome. Very seldom do I ever do anything that is private, or at least private from my family. So for once I am writing what I feel without having to share it with those closest to me. If I need to rant, I rant. If I need to share, I share, and I do this without fear of what my family would say or think. So I need to remember why I am here...It is for me. Yes this is a totally selfish entry...but somedays I just need to remember this.

On a halloween side note...so which royalty is related to Vlad the Impaler! Interestingly enough it is Prince william. Just thought I'd let ya know :)

No comments: